Last Updated on October 21, 2015 by cassnetwork
Shortly after 9:00 A.M. on 10-20-2015, the Logansport Police Patrol Division responded to the 100 block of Wheatland Avenue for a domestic dispute. Upon arrival officers made contact with Amber Redmond, 37.
Amber advised prior to officer’s arrival she and her boyfriend, Cody Jordan, 23, were arguing. Officers made contact with Mr. Jordan while he was operating a vehicle on Wheatland Ave. As a result of investigating the domestic disturbance and traffic stop, a search warrant was obtained for the residence in the 100 block of
Officers located 4 people inside the residence, one of which was a 3 month old infant. A search of the residence was conducted and officers located suspected marijuana and approximately 17 grams of suspected Heroin.
As a result of the investigation the following arrests were made:
– Cody J. Jordan, 23, of Logansport, arrested on charges of Possession of Heroin (Lvl 3), Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Lvl 6), Possession of Marijuana (B-Mis), and Operator Never Licensed (C-Mis)
– Amber L. Redmond 37, of Chicago, arrested on charges of Possession of Heroin (Lvl 3), Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Lvl 6), and Possession of Marijuana (B-Mis)
– Reginald D. Watkins, 19, of Logansport, arrested on charges of Maintaining a Common Nuisance and Neglect of a Dependent.
– Niaga Rouse, 20, Chicago arrested on charges of Neglect of a Dependant (Lvl 6) and Visiting a Common Nuisance.
– Whitney Dyer, 27, Logansport arrested reference Visiting a Common Nuisance (B-Mis)