SOURCE: Cass Area Transit
Cass Area Transit will be opening back up on June 1, 2020. This will also include the City Bus.
However due to the COVID 19 virus there will be changes to look for:
1. ALL passengers will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask on you will be denied service.
2. Due to the economic situation ALL rides within Cass County will be FREE until the end of the year.
3. There may be delays in pick up times as we will be limiting the amount of passengers on our buses for safety purposes.
4. If you previously had a pre scheduled trip with us and no longer need it, please call our scheduler to cancel.
5. All out of county and pre planned subscription trips will need to be called into scheduling office as no one will be allowed in the scheduling or reservation offices until further notice.
6. The City Bus will operate under these same guidelines and will resume the regular scheduled routes on June 1.
7. The SENIOR CENTER portion of our operation will remain closed until further notice. This means no meals will be served and no activities will be scheduled.
We thank you for your patience during this time.
For more information, contact Cass Area Transit at (574) 722-2424.