Last Updated on March 17, 2021 by Logansport Memorial Hospital
To continue meeting the needs of our patients and helping them have a comfortable experience while in our care, Logansport Memorial is extending visiting hours under the current visitor restrictions policy. Beginning Thursday, March 18, visiting hours for all patients will be from 12 noon –8 p.m. every day.
As a reminder, the following visitor restrictions are still in place:
- Patients in almost all departments across the hospital are allowed one healthy support person as a visitor
- Exceptions apply to:
- The Family Birth Center, where up to four grandparents will be allowed in additionally, after recovery. Only one grandparent will be allowed additionally at a time, unless they are from the same household.
- For Pain Management patients reporting to surgery, no visitors are allowed.
- For Medical Imaging procedures and Laboratory tests, patients are still encouraged to come alone if possible. Visitors should accompany a patient only if they are required for assistance.
- The one healthy support person is the same person for the patient’s entire appointment or stay.
- The support person must remain with the patient at all times, unless otherwise directed.
- Visitors or support persons must be age 18 or older.
- All patients and visitors are still required to check-in with screening staff at the Main Entrance or the entrance in Medical Office Building East
- The LMH Main Entrance and MOB East entrances will close at 5:30 pm. Patients and visitors entering the hospital after-hours and on weekends will need to use the ER entrance. Plan to check-in and be screened at the ER triage desk.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times in the facility, that fully covers their nose and mouth.
- Visitors are also required to continue practicing social distancing whenever possible, and using good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the hospital for patient and visitor use.
- Clergy members are still allowed to be an additional visitor for any patient between these scheduled visiting hours. They will still be required to follow the same guidelines of wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, and following hand hygiene while in the facility.
If you have any questions about these updated hours and current visitor restrictions, please contact Vicki Byrd, Vice-President of Planning and Development at (574) 753-1414 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we strive to keep our staff, our patients, and the communities we serve safe and comfortable inside our facility and clinics.
SOURCE: News release from Logansport Memorial Hospital