Last Updated on June 30, 2021 by Logansport Parks and Recreation Department
SOURCE: News release from Logansport Parks & Recreation Department
The Logansport Parks & Recreation Department has organized Youth Tennis, Jr. Golf Camp, and swimming lessons for this summer. Registration begins on Wednesday, April14, 2021 and is available online through the Parks & Recreation Department’s website at www.logansportparks.com. The registration fee is $30 per session with the following schedules:
Tennis–Lessons are held at the Logansport High School tennis courts. Lessons include eight (8) sessions, held Monday -Thursday starting June 7, 2021 with the last session on June 17, 2021. Fridays are inclement weather make-up days.
- K-5th grade 8:00-9:00 a.m. (Limit of 30 children)
- 6th–9th grade 9:00 –10:30 a.m. (Limit of 30 children)
Jr. Golf Camp–Lessons are held at the Dykeman Golf Course driving range. Lessons will be held Monday, June 21, 2021 –Friday, June 25, 2021. The Jr. Golf Camp is open to children age 5-13 with the following session times:
- 9:00 –10:00 a.m. (Limit of 16 children)
- 10:00 –11:00 a.m. (Limit of 16 children)
- 11:00-Noon (Limit of 16 children)
Swimming Lessons–Lessons are held at Muehlhausen Aquatic Center. Lessons are open to children age 4-14. Limit of 20 children per session.
Lessons are held Tuesday –Friday on the following schedule:
- June 8th–18th 6:05 –6:35 p.m.
- June8th–18th 6:40 –7:10 p.m.
- June 22nd–July 2nd 10:30 –11:05 a.m.
- June 22nd–July 2nd 11:10 –11:40 a.m.
- July 20th–30th 6:05 –6:35 p.m.
- July 20th–30th 6:40 –7:10 p.m
Mommy & Me–Lessons are held at the Muehlhausen Aquatic Center. Lessons are open to children under 4. Limit of 30 children. Lessons are held Tuesday –Friday July 20th–30th from 7:15 –7:45 p.m.
Those with questions may contact the Logansport Parks& Recreation office at 574-753-6969 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.