Last Updated on May 17, 2021 by Indiana Department of Transportation
SOURCE: News release from Indiana Department of Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation will host hiring fairs at ten locations across the state on Thursday, May 20 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (all times local).
INDOT has more than 100 open positions in a variety of careers, but the greatest need is for skilled trade positions. INDOT recently increased starting pay for highway technicians and several other positions to $19 per hour, with opportunities to move up to $20 per hour with a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL).
Recruiters will be available at all hiring fair locations to share information about starting a career at INDOT, answer questions, and help candidates to apply.
Hiring Fair Locations
- Aurora – 8074 W. U.S. Highway 50, Aurora, IN 47001
- Bluffton – 2800 W. State Road 124, Bluffton, IN 46714
- Cloverdale – 10 High St, Cloverdale, IN 46120
- Elkhart – 58905 County Road 9, Elkhart, IN 46517
- Fort Wayne – 5333 Hatfield Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Gary – 7601 Melton Road, Gary, IN 46401
- Indianapolis – 7105 E. Brookville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46239
- Seymour – 185 Agrico Lane, Seymour, IN 47274
- Wabash – 1178 Manchester Avenue, Wabash, IN 46992
- West Lafayette – 2319 U.S. Highway 231, West Lafayette, IN 47906
Ready to apply for a career at INDOT right now? Go to workforindiana.in.gov to find open positions.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call I-855-INDOT4U (463-6848).