Last Updated on July 24, 2022 by Indiana State Fair
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – The Indiana State Fair returns July 29, 2022 and there are many ways to save on your State Fair experience. The State Fair offers deals and discounts throughout the 18 day Fair, including 100+ free things to do once you’re there! The greatest value of the summer is back at the State Fair, opening Friday, July 29th through Sunday, August 21st (closed Mondays & Tuesdays). Plan your trip today!
Fairgoers are encouraged to buy tickets early to save up to 40%. Tickets are currently available to purchase online at www.IndianaStateFair.com. All advance discounts end Thursday, July 28th at 11:59pm.
Advance Admission Discounts – the following discounts are available now at IndianaStateFair.com
● Advance Discount Fair Admission Tickets. $10 advance discount State Fair Tickets are available through July 28 at 11:59PM ET – SAVE 29% off gate admission
● Advance Discount Fair Parking Pass. $8 discount State Fair parking is available through July 28 at 11:59PM ET – 20% savings
● Advance Discount Midway Wristbands. $25 midway wristbands available through July 31 at 11:59PM ET – 38% savings
● Advance Discount Family 4-Pack. Includes 1 parking pass and 4 admission tickets to the 2022 Indiana State Fair. Available now through July 28 at 11:59PM ET – 40% savings
Daily Gate Discounts – discounts listed available on select days:
● BMV Discount Day, Wednesday, August 3. $7.00 gate admission with printed or digital voucher from IN.GOV/BMV (50% savings on admission)
● $3 Thursdays presented by the Indiana Secretary of State, Thursday, August 4, 11, and 18. $3 admission, $3 Midway Rides, and $3 food options at each food stand
● Free IndyStar Ticket Union Carpenters’ Day, Wednesday, August 10. Grab a copy of the IndyStar on Thursday, August 4th for a FREE admission ticket to the Fair – valid ONLY at the State Fair on Wednesday, August 10 for FREE admission
● AAA Day, Wednesday August 17. AAA Cardholders receive FREE State Fair admission with a valid AAA membership card presented at the gate. One valid card per person.
● Military & First Responders’ Day presented by Peterman Brothers, Friday August 19. First responders, current and former Military, and their families receive FREE admission with valid ID presented at the gate.
Additional Daily Deals & Value:
● Free Tractor Shuttle Rides. Travel around the fairgrounds for FREE this year on the tractor shuttles
● Free Entertainment and Activities at Every Turn. Visit IndianaStateFair.com to view the Top 100 Free Things to Do DAILY at the 2022 Indiana State Fair
● Free Entertainment Every Day at The Hoosier Lottery Free Stage. Visit IndianaStateFair.com to see the full Hoosier Lottery Free Stage line up – All Concerts are FREE with paid fair admission
● Pedal and Park. Save $1.00 off Fair admission when you ride your bicycle to the Fair and use one of the free secured bike racks on the Monon Trail north of 38th St.
The Great Indiana State Fair
The Indiana State Fair is the state’s largest multi-day event celebrating the Hoosier spirit and agricultural heritage. These 18 days bring all communities together to celebrate all things Indiana and promote it to hundreds of thousands of people across the state, and beyond. Nationally recognized for offering great entertainment, showcasing youth and interactive agriculture educational programs, premiere facilities and a variety of unique, fun foods, the Indiana State Fair has been an annual attraction for generations of Hoosiers since 1852. This year’s Indiana State Fair will take place July 29th – August 21st (closed Mondays & Tuesdays). For information, visit www.indianastatefair.com