Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all presses and equipment, along with some building maintenance.
• Troubleshoot issues and repair presses as necessary to prevent downtime.
• Follow Preventative Maintenance Program.
• Fabricate and repair equipment as needed.
• Maintain accurate records of maintenance performed.
• Use of safe job procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma.
• 5 years’ professional experience working in a Maintenance repair position.
• Ability to read electrical and hydraulic blue prints.
• Some knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC).
• Basic computer skills for entering data in the preventative maintenance database.
• Some college courses or technical school (Preferred but not required).
• Frequent bending, twisting, climbing and walking.
• Ability to climb a ladder.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE:
• Accuracy and integrity of work.
• Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques.
• Annual appraisals and functional competencies.
• Attendance record.