Website Engineering Aggregates Corporation
Title: Heavy Equipment Operator
Plant Superintendent or Management
Individual is responsible for the safe, efficient, and appropriate operation of all heavy equipment. Individual must also clean and maintain equipment as seen fit with current procedures set forth by supervisor or management. Individual will represent themself in a professional manner in regards to truck drivers, customers, and fellow employees.
The individual responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conducting pre-operation inspection on equipment before shift begins
· Comprehending gauges and displays as designated in equipment
· Loading outgoing trucks or other types of vehicles
· Performing routine maintenance on equipment including, but not limited to: lubrication, fueling and cleaning of equipment
· Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated production or operation areas
· Reporting any problems to Plant Superintendent or Management
· Adhering to all MSHA regulations and regulations set forth by Engineering Aggregates Corporation
· Performing a variety of duties as directed in addition to those described herein
Education and/or Qualifications
· High School diploma or GED
· Previous experience operating equipment preferred
· Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Job Functions
· The ability to communicate effectively with company personnel and customers.
· The ability to work up to 8 to 12 hours per day (work load determined by market/plant conditions) in outdoor conditions.
· Report to work at the designated start time and work overtime if needed.
· Manual dexterity
· The ability to see clearly enough to be able to safely operate equipment
· The ability to work in outdoor conditions with potentially adverse weather conditions
· The ability to lift, carry and push/pull at least 50 pounds without difficulty
· The ability to perform the following tasks on a frequent basis: walking, climbing, crouching, bending, etc.
Applications available at our Main Office located at 2413 Morgan Hill Road, Logansport, IN.
To request an application via email, please email email@example.com