Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for meeting the needs of consumers on an inpatient psychiatric unit through observance of proper nursing procedures and Center policies.
• Responsible for supervising and directing the work of client care specialists and medical assistants as necessary.
• Participate as core member of the treatment team in daily rounds.
• Ensure triage of referrals, staffing with physician, and administration of medications.
• Ensure efficient, timely, and supportive admission and discharge processes.
Base pay is dependent on education, experience, and licensure:
• $28.00 – $30.75/hour
Shift Differentials available which include:
Weekday night shift differential $3.00 (7:00pm-7:00am Monday-Thursday)
Weekend day shift differential $2.00 (7:00am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday)
Weekend night shift differential $5.00 (7:00pm-7:00am Friday-Sunday)
Bilingual premium available for individuals fluent in Spanish or Burmese
• Eligible for $150/month in student loan repayment
• Earn to $750 for every person you refer and is hired and receive an additional $500 every 6 months as long as you both remain employed
We also offer:
• Multiple health plan options to fit your lifestyle
• Health premium wellness discounts
• Up to $1,250/year in employer paid HSA contributions
• Dental and Vision
• 403(b) retirement plan with 5% employer contribution (no match required)
• Employer sponsored life insurance and other supplemental insurance products to choose from
• Up to $10,000 in tuition assistance or student loan repayment
• Many opportunities for growth!!!
To see the specifics for all of our wonderful benefit offerings, please go to our benefits page on the Four County website: https://fourcounty.org/careers/benefits
Apply online: FourCounty.org/careers
#BestFirstJob – Whether just out of school or looking to shift career fields entirely, getting your start at a community mental health center will give you invaluable experience to build from!
#Pathways2Possibilities – Within our company there are various paths and opportunities to take as you transition from your “first” experience. Four County encourages career advancement and seeks to help associates reach their aspirations!
#LaunchYourPotential – We understand that not every individual will stay at one company their entire career. Four County will give you the experience you need, allow you to build your professional network, and after a couple of years help ‘launch your potential’.
• Licensed as a RN in the state of Indiana, current and valid.
• Experience in psychiatric nursing preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.