Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for meeting the needs of consumers on an inpatient psychiatric unit through observance of proper nursing procedures and Center policies.
• Responsible for supervising and directing the work of client care specialists and medical assistants as necessary.
• Participate as core member of the treatment team in daily rounds.
• Ensure triage of referrals, staffing with physician, and administration of medications.
• Ensure efficient, timely, and supportive admission and discharge processes.
Base pay is dependent on education, experience, and licensure:
• $28.00 – $30.75/hour
Shift Differentials available which include:
Weekday night shift differential $3.00 (7:00pm-7:00am Monday-Thursday)
Weekend day shift differential $2.00 (7:00am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday)
Weekend night shift differential $5.00 (7:00pm-7:00am Friday-Sunday)
• Bilingual premium available for individuals fluent in Spanish or Burmese
• Eligible for a retention bonus of $750 every 6 months
• Eligible for $150/month in student loan repayment
• Earn up to $750 for every person you refer and is hired and receive an additional $500 every 6 months as long as you both remain employed
We also offer:
• Multiple health plan options to fit your lifestyle
• Health premium wellness discounts
• Up to $1,250/year in employer paid HSA contributions
• Dental and Vision
• 403(b) retirement plan with 5% employer contribution (no match required).
• Licensed as a RN in the state of Indiana, current and valid.
• Experience in psychiatric nursing preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.