Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for case management, care coordination, and life skills training for assigned caseload.
• Delivery of assessment, treatment planning, intervention, and monitoring of goal achievement for consumers.
• Transportation of consumers as relevant to their care plan needs
• Achievement of service delivery goals and timely, accurate documentation/reports.
• Work is very broad in scope and requires a high level of professionalism.
• Desire to work in home-based and community settings.
Base pay is dependent on education, experience, and specialty:
• Bachelor’s Degree: $14.25 – $19.75
• Associate’s Degree (or less): $13.25 $17.00
• Bilingual premium available for individuals fluent in Spanish or Burmese
• Eligible for a retention bonus of $250 every 6 months
• Eligible for $150/month in student loan repayment
• Earn up to $750 for every person you refer and is hired and receive an additional $500 every 6 months as long as you both remain employed.
We also offer:
• Multiple health plan options to fit your lifestyle
• Health premium wellness discounts
• Up to $1000/year in employer paid HSA contributions
• Teledoc services 100% Free
• Mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard rate of 57.5 cents per mile
• Dental and Vision
• 403(b) retirement plan with 5% employer contribution (no match required)
• Employer sponsored life insurance and other supplemental insurance products to choose from
• Up to $10,000 in tuition assistance
• Many opportunities for growth!!!
• High School graduate or GED with two years work experience in social services or currently working toward Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in social services, social work, psychology or related behavioral health field preferred but not required.
• Must maintain reliable transportation
• Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License with meet Center policy requirements for driver’s license points.
• Must maintain vehicle insurance requirements per Center policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.