Website Logans Landing
Logan’s Landing is a not-for-profit Main Street Organization
Logan’s Landing Looking for Executive Director
Logan’s Landing, located in downtown Logansport IN, is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to making Cass County’s downtown between-the-rivers district a viable place to operate a business, a rewarding place to live, and a fun place to visit.
Executive Director Position
The Logan’s Landing Board of Directors is looking for an entrepreneurial, imaginative, and energetic candidate that can function in an independent environment to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Director.
The Executive Director coordinates activities within the downtown district to promote economic development and is responsible for the development, conduct, execution, and documentation of the Main Street program.
About the Job
The Logan’s Landing Executive Director coordinates the activities of the Main Street committees and manages the administrative aspects of the Logan’s Landing office. Additional duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Develop on-going public awareness designed to enhance appreciation of the downtown’s assets
· Advise downtown merchants on Logan’s Landing activities and goals
· Help build strong and productive relationships with appropriate public agencies
· Develop and maintain data systems to track the progress of Logan’s Landing, as required by Indiana Mainstreet
· Assist in the planning and execution of Logan’s Landing events and fundraisers
· Represent the community to important constituencies at the local, state, and national levels
Job Knowledge and Skills Required
The Executive Director should have education and/or experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Commercial district management
· Public relations, advertising, and planning
· Business management
· Volunteer or non-profit administration
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
To apply for the Executive Director position, please email a resume and cover letter to the Logan’s Landing Board President at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full list of the duties and responsibilities, please visit the Logan’s Landing website and click on the “Links” tab.