Website Twelve Mile Veterinary Clinic
The Twelve Mile Veterinary Clinic is looking for a receptionist! The right candidate will provide exceptional customer service with a positive attitude and possess a strong work ethic. This position involves handling incoming phone calls, scheduling appointments, assisting clients with online orders, interacting with clients at appointment check-in and check-out, invoicing, and accepting client payments. All positions at the clinic also include interaction with cats and dogs of all sizes and dispositions. The candidate must be willing to assist in a variety of roles (janitorial, kennel clean-up, assisting the doctor if needed, etc.) along with their regular receptionist duties.
- have great communication skills
- enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- be detail oriented
- be well spoken and efficient
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to lift up to 50#
- genuinely like working with dogs and cats (even when they are stressed, ill, or in pain)
- be excited about learning
- enjoy helping other and be compassionate
This is a full-time position 36-40 hours per week (Monday – Friday).
High school diploma or equivalent required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org