Website Waelz Sustainable Products
PRODUCTION UTILITY OPERATOR
The production utility operator will assist the Kiln Operator and Pelletizer Operator and all other areas of the facility as needed. Production Utility is responsible for safe, productive control of plant operating equipment and processes.
· Must perform all duties and activities in a manner that is aligned with our company values: Honesty, Loyalty, Humility, Respect and Responsibility.
· Have general working knowledge of all plant equipment (conveyors, baghouses, dryers, Kiln, Pelletizer, etc.).
· Assist with monitoring and maintaining the plant processes/equipment in a safe & environmentally sound manner meeting quality, production, and recovery goals.
· Will operate mobile equipment including forklifts, telehandlers, scissor lifts, vacuum sweepers, front-end loaders, golf carts etc.
· Must be able to take and follow direction.
· Communicate well with others.
· Collect and record various data throughout the facility.
· Sweeps, Cleans, organizes, stocks, and otherwise maintains areas, parts, tools, and supplies utilizing Lean/5S methods.
· Assist with maintenance when the process is down.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Must possess basic computer skills.
· Must be able to communicate well (written, verbal and otherwise).
· Knowledge of all company safety, health, environmental and production policies, and procedures.
· Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Must gain HAZWOPER Training Certification.
· Must be qualified to wear a respirator.
· Must obtain and maintain in-house mobile equipment licensing.
· Prolonged periods standing and walking.
· Able to bend, stretch, push, pull, and move as needed to reach, clean, and service machinery.
· Through visual and auditory senses, must be able to monitor proper operation of machinery and equipment.
· Must be able to work at heights.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
· Ability to climb stairs/ladders on a regular basis.
· Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions.
· Must be able to work wearing appropriate safety PPE including respirators.
To apply for this job please visit www.wspcasscounty.com.