Last Updated on February 13, 2017 by cassnetwork
A variety of topics will be addressed during public meetings this week in Logansport and Cass County. Each link has more details on the time and location of each meeting.
Monday, Feb. 13
- Deer Creek Township Board Meeting
- Logansport Plan Commission Meeting – includes public hearing on rezone of 18th St. area
- Logansport School Board Meeting – includes superintendent contract extension
Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Cass County Redevelopment Commission
- Logansport Board of Public Works & Safety
- Logansport Redevelopment Commission – topics include streetscape estimate, downtown tree program contract and an economic development update.
- Logansport City Council Rules Committee – topics include parking fines, the city seal and a suggested resolution from the League of Women Voters concerning non-partisan redistricting.
Thursday, Feb. 16
- Southeastern Schools Meeting – hear about changes planned for next school year, followed by an open forum and time for questions
- Community Meeting on Internet – Drew Klacik of the IU Public Policy Institute will be the lead speaker at a public meeting on Internet access issues for Logansport & Cass County.