Last Updated on June 21, 2017 by cassnetwork
- The Logansport Historic Preservation Commission will meet on Thursday, June 22 at 8:15 a.m. in the Logansport City Council Chambers to discuss removal of windows from the St. Vincent Church for the All Saints Church.
- Past, Present and Future Historic Preservation will be the topic of a free, informational meeting the City of Logansport is hosting on Monday, June 26 at 7 p.m. at McHale Performing Arts Center. Information on the federal tax incentive program for residential properties, the master plan for the Logansport/Cass County Memorial Center renovation and a state program established last year for income-producing business and residential properties will be discussed.
- INDOT will hold a meeting on proposed changes to the intersections at US 24 and CR 600E and Logansport Road on Tuesday, June 27 at 6:30 p.m. at the Logansport-Cass County Public Library. The proposed intersection improvement is a J-Turn.
- Logansport Memorial Hospital will host a free lunch & learn on Wednesday, June 28. The topic will be infant mortality, which has decreased significantly in Cass County in the past decade.
- The Logansport City Council & Logansport Plan Commission will be meeting jointly to discuss proposed amendments to update the current zoning ordinance for Logansport and the 2-mile fringe. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 28 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Logansport City Council Chambers.