Last Updated on December 27, 2020 by Logansport Memorial Hospital
SOURCE: News release from Logansport Memorial Hospital
Logansport Memorial Hospital’s Main Entrance will be CLOSED on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, 2020 for the Thanksgiving holiday. All patients and approved visitors will need to use the ER Entrance to be screened.
LMH’s holiday closures are as follows:
- LMPN Physician Offices | Closed on Thursday and Friday
- Community Pharmacy | Closed on Thursday and Friday
- Laboratory | Closed on Thursday, Lobby Lab open on Friday from 7 a.m. –2 p.m.
- Occupational Health | Closed on Thursday and Friday
- Express Medical Center | Closed on Thursday, open on Friday from 8:30 a.m. –7 p.m.
- Clinics | Closed Thursday and Friday