Last Updated on June 13, 2022 by Indiana State Fair
The Indiana State Fair has unveiled the second wave of its 2022 list of scheduled concerts as a part of the Hoosier Lottery Free Stage schedule, July 29 through August 21 (Fair is closed Mondays and Tuesdays). The Hoosier Lottery Free Stage has become a summertime staple for concert goers and music lovers. The lineup each year consists of some of music’s most legendary acts and this year is no exception. All shows at the Hoosier Lottery Free Stage are free with paid fair admission and seating is first-come, first-served. A limited number of premium section access tickets will also be made available at a later time. All shows start at 7:30 p.m., unless noted otherwise.
The 2022 Hoosier Lottery Free Stage at the Indiana State Fair schedule includes:
Additional shows will be added soon!
● Kansas – Friday, July 29 (opening day)
● We The Kingdom – July 31
● Chaka Khan – Wednesday, August 3
● Trace Adkins – Wednesday, August 10
● KC & The Sunshine Band – Friday, August 12
● El Dia de los Latinos en la Feria del Estado de Indiana presented by Radio Latina (Latino-Fest at
the Indiana State Fair) – Sunday, August 13
● Zach Williams – Sunday, August 14
● Happy Together Tour featuring The Turtles, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association,
The Classics IV, The Vogues, The Cowsills – Wednesday, August 17
● Carly Pearce – Friday, August 19
● Gospel Music Day featuring Fred Hammond – Sunday, August 21
The 2022 Indiana State Fair is scheduled to open on Friday, July 29 and runs through August 21, when
you can enjoy The Greatest 18 Days of Summer at this iconic Hoosier tradition. For more information,
please visit www.indianastatefair.com or follow the Indiana State Fair on Facebook, Instagram and
Twitter. The 2022 Indiana State Fair will be Fun at the Speed of Summer with the theme of Celebrating
Indiana’s Automotive Excellence, presented by Tom Wood Automotive Group.
SOURCE: News release from Indiana State Fair