Last Updated on February 5, 2024 by Logansport Memorial Hospital
Effective April 1, 2024, Logansport Memorial Hospital will discontinue Valet Services.
To promote a smooth transition, patients should bring a support person with them to assist getting in and out of their vehicles and to their appointments or destinations. In addition, patients should allow extra time before appointments to find parking and get to their destination.
Parking is available in the following areas:
- Lower Level in the parking garage
- In front of the hospital, near the Main Entrance
- Emergency Room Entrance
- Medical Office Building East
- 15 minute parking is available at the Main Entrance so guests can drop patients off and assist them in getting into wheelchairs. However, vehicles will need to be moved to one of the parking areas listed above.
Handicap parking is available in the following areas:
- Outside of Cardiac Rehab (near the Emergency Room Entrance)
- Lower Level of the parking garage
- Medical Office Building West, near the Lower Level Entrance
SOURCE: News release from Logansport Memorial Hospital