SOURCE: News release from Logansport Memorial Hospital
Due to the increased visitor restrictions implemented at Logansport Memorial Hospital, all classes, seminars, and public events are cancelled until further notice.
These increased restrictions were implemented to enhance the protection of our patients amidst the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
Public events that have been cancelled this month include:
- Prepared Childbirth Class (Saturday, March 14)
- Men’s Health Seminar (Monday, March 16)
- Breastfeeding Class (Tuesday, March 17)
- SeniorSeries: Living with Lymphedema (Wednesday, March 18)
- Diabetes Alert Day (Wednesday, March 25)
If you have any questions about these cancellations, please call the appropriate contact listed below:
- For Senior Series + Men’s Health Seminar, contact Beth Bertram at 574.753.1763.
- For Prepared Childbirth + Breastfeeding classes, contact the Family Birth Center at 574.753.1395.
- For Diabetes Alert Day, contact Jill Weese at 574.753.1339