INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – U.S. Senator Todd Young (R-Ind.) released a comprehensive toolkit to help Hoosiers navigate the resources available in the Senate’s coronavirus emergency relief package that was signed into law yesterday, known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act).
“Now that the CARES Act has been signed into law, immediate relief is on the way to Hoosiers. To help Hoosiers navigate the CARES Act, and the relief it will provide, my team created a comprehensive toolkit to help individuals, small businesses, health care workers, and patients understand the relief measures that are available. Hoosiers can also visit my coronavirus relief webpage at young.senate.gov/coronavirus and contact my office with specific questions. We are standing by and ready to help,” said Senator Young.
Resources in the toolkit are hyperlinked below:
- HELPING SMALL BUSINESSES AND EMPLOYEES
- SUPPORT FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
- BOLSTERING OUR HEALTH CARE RESPONSE
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RELIEF PAYMENTS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE INFORMATION
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESSES