Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Perkins for City Council
Blain Perkins is thrilled to announce his candidacy for Logansport City Council. Perkins seeks to represent City Council Ward 2, which includes Logansport’s south side.
“I’ve been excited by the changes Logansport has undergone in the last few years, and have been inspired to get involved,” said Perkins. “It’s truly a special time to be living in Logansport. The ability to help better the lives of all residents as their representative is extremely exciting, especially with all the growth and progress our community is seeing.”
Perkins has made a career of working with at-risk youth as an employee of the Logansport Juvenile Correctional Facility and Four County. A Logansport resident for nearly his entire life, Perkins knows the challenges faced by those in our community and has a heart to give back. He’s been married to his wife Katelin for two years and has a baby girl named Madeline.
As Ward 2 Councilman, Perkins will focus on:
– Promoting public safety so all, especially our children, can feel safe
– Continuing Logansport’s track record of responsible spending
– Collaborating with fellow councilors to make inroads for Logansport
– Supporting the growth and betterment of our Parks and Recreation Department
– Assisting in Logansport’s next act – continuing progress, together!
As we gear up for this election, I’m excited by the opportunity to connect with the residents of Logansport’s Second Ward and in turn, I hope I’m able to earn their votes,” stated Perkins.
Logansport’s general election is Tuesday, November 7, 2023, with the primary election on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
SOURCE: News release from Perkins for City Council