Last Updated on July 23, 2023 by Indiana State Fair
The Indiana State Fair offers deals and discounts throughout the 18-day Fair, including 100+ free things to do once you’re there! The greatest value of the summer is back at the State Fair, opening Friday, July 28th through Sunday, August 20th (closed Mondays & Tuesdays). Plan your trip today at IndianaStateFair.com.
Fairgoers are encouraged to buy tickets early to save up to 34%. Tickets are currently available to purchase online at www.IndianaStateFair.com. All advance discounts end Thursday, July 27th at 11:59pm
Additional Advance Admission Discounts – the following discounts are available now at IndianaStateFair.com:
● Advance Discount Fair Admission Tickets. $11 advance discount State Fair Tickets are available through July 27 at 11:59PM ET – SAVE 29% off gate admission
● Advance Discount Fair Parking Pass. $8 discount State Fair parking is available through July 27 at 11:59PM ET – 20% savings
● Advance Discount Midway Wristbands. $25 midway wristbands available through July 30 at 11:59PM ET – 35% savings
● Advance Discount Family 4-Pack. Includes 1 parking pass and 4 admission tickets to the 2023 Indiana State Fair. Available now through July 27 at 11:59PM ET – 34% savings
Daily Gate Discounts – discounts listed available on select days:
● BMV Discount Day, Wednesday, August 2. $7.00 gate admission with printed or digital voucher from IN.GOV/BMV (50% savings on admission)
● $3 Thursdays presented by the Indiana Secretary of State, Thursday, August 3, 10, and 17. $3 admission, $3 Midway Rides, and $3 food options at each food stand.
● Free IndyStar Ticket Day, Wednesday, August 9. Grab a copy of the IndyStar on Thursday, August 3rd for a FREE admission ticket to the Fair – valid ONLY at the State Fair on Wednesday, August 9 for FREE admission.
● AAA Day, Wednesday August 16. AAA Cardholders receive FREE State Fair admission with a valid AAA membership card presented at the gate. One valid card per person.
● Military & First Responders’ Day presented by Peterman Brothers, Friday August 18. First responders, current and former Military, and their families receive FREE admission with valid ID presented at the gate.
Additional Daily Deals & Value:
● 100 Free Things to do at the State Fair!
● Free Tractor Shuttle Rides. Travel around the fairgrounds for FREE this year on the tractor shuttles
● Free Entertainment and Activities at Every Turn. Visit IndianaStateFair.com to view the Top 100 Free Things to Do DAILY at the 2023 Indiana State Fair
● Free Entertainment Every Day at The Hoosier Lottery Free Stage. Visit IndianaStateFair.com to see the full Hoosier Lottery Free Stage line up – All Concerts are FREE with paid fair admission
● Pedal and Park. Save $1.00 off Fair admission when you ride your bicycle to the Fair and use one of the free secured bike racks on the Monon Trail north of 38th St.
Please note: The Indiana State Fair will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the Fair.
About the Indiana State Fair:
The Indiana State Fair is the state’s largest multi-day event celebrating Hoosiers’ spirit and agricultural
heritage. These 18 days celebrate Indiana agriculture and promote it to hundreds of thousands of
people across Indiana, and beyond. Nationally recognized for offering great entertainment,
showcasing 4-H youth, interactive agriculture education programs, premier facilities and a variety of
unique, fun foods, the Indiana State Fair has been an annual attraction for generations of Hoosiers
since 1852. The 2023 Indiana State Fair will be held July 28 – August 20 (closed Mondays & Tuesdays).
For more information, visit www.indianastatefair.com.
SOURCE: News release from Indiana State Fair